What is Vince doing now?
Well glad you asked!
- Currently working as a Infrastructure/Network Architect for the U.S. Antarctic Program (USAP)
- Reading anything that involves programming or entrepreneurship
- Continuing daily meditation
- Hiking or biking every day!
- I have recently taken up running, can run about 3 miles (5k) and feel great about it
- Focusing on healthy eating in 2019 (and the rest of my life)
- This also includes making decisions based on healthy choices, like not going out and drinking
- Gave up on snowboarding – wasn’t much fun falling all the time. Doubling down on skiing
- Traveling to Puerto Vallarta
-Went to Iceland, New Zealand and Stewart Island, Sydney, Townsville, and Tasmania in Australia, Antarctica