What is Vince doing now?
Well glad you asked!
- Currently working on contract for a large financial as a Network Architect
- Programming for Cisco ACI and IP based storage (Mostly Python)
- Testing out EMC’s scaleIO storage solution
- Creating a new “Virtual Data Center” which is a self-contained rack of everything virtualized
- My project is Vestboard Equity Advisor – check it out!
- Building out a site for Airbnb Property Management at Manorshare.com
- Reading anything that involves programming or entrepreneurship
- Continuing daily meditation
- Hiking or biking every day!
- I have recently taken up running, can run about 3 miles (5k) and feel great about it
- Focusing on healthy eating in 2017 (and the rest of my life)
- This also includes making decisions based on healthy choices, like not going out and drinking
- Learning how to snowboard – 6 lessons in and I am still falling but never give up
- Traveling to Iceland
- Traveling to Beijing
-Went to Sydney, Townsville, and Tasmania in Australia
-Went to Microconf 2017 starter edition and learned a ton